Round surfaces are extremely challenging to store efficiently and safely. That statement used to be true – until we changed the game. Using a cartridge-style system, we now offer access to wide varieties and volumes of round stock. Depending on your sizes and volumes, we’ll work with you to determine the right adaptors (all interchangeable) to be used on the cartridges – in turn, your operators will be wondering what to do with all the time and space they’re suddenly saving!
Is this new to you? Not sure where to start? Let us help. We’ll take a deep dive into your materials, operations, and space to make sure we’re offering THE BEST solutions specifically for you. When you succeed, we succeed.
- Rack Height (up to 14’ tall)
- Cartridge size (commonly 40×48)
- Shelf spacing to your specs
- Custom colors available
- Cradling attachments available
- 3000-pound capacity per
Frequently Asked Questions
- The reusable cartridges are typically designed to match a standard 40×48 pallet size. Height spacing is determined per order to best suit our customer’s needs.
- Height typically ranges between 10’ and 14’, depending on your ceiling and/or forklift constraints.
Yes! We base specs off of our customer’s needs. We know that our customers get the most functionality and efficiency when we design projects specifically for them.
Typically, the load rating is 3000 lbs. per shelf evenly distributed. If a different load rating is required, reach out to us and we can discuss what we can do to accommodate your needs.
- The racks are shipped in a series of flat panels (side walls & back wall) that are stood up and joined together with supplied hardware.
- They can be assembled using either an overhead crane or a forklift – typically customers do not use any outside rigging services, but we’re happy to point you in the direction of local companies if you need assistance.
- Rule of thumb is 2-3 hours for 2-3 operators for the first unit, and 1-2 hours for each additional unit after that.