Modular Stacking Carts
If you are staging a series of high mix, low-volume parts or if you want to keep all the components of a larger assembly/weldment together, you’ll love this cart with different modular shelves that you can use to keep parts separate.
Our modular stacking carts allow you to assemble the right-sized cart for each job or shift that runs through your facility. For a metal fabricator, this may mean having 4 hours of high-mix, cosmetic, brake press work staged on a single cart with multiple tiers. Once the operator is done with the top tier, he/she can remove it and begin the next one, without having to go look for “what’s next?”.Request a Quote
- Welded steel construction with phenolic casters and footbrake
- Tiers are welded aluminum construction (lightweight)
- Culture Statements can be cut into tiers to promote your company’s values and culture
- Customizable to each company
- Add/remove as many tiers as required
- Rubber surface cover optional (for cosmetic parts)
- Base cart dimensions per your requirements
Customer Success Stories
Depending on size, we always try to keep the tiers under 40 lbs. for operator safety.
The base cart is a steel weldment, and each stacking tier is an aluminum weldment. If the tiers are for a heavier-duty application, steel can be used in its place.
Depending on the quantity and current workload, lead time is typically between 3-4 weeks.